Our quarterly vintage drum magazine! Issue 2 out now.
Buy it now!
In Issue 2
- Carmine Appice – We talk to this legendary drummer about 50 years in the music business.
- Dougie Wright – Memoirs of an English session drummer in the 1960s.
- Enjoying the Ride – John DeChristopher shares tales from his career in the Drum Industry.
- Sound of Silents – Kelli Rae Tubbs talks to Bill Ludwig III about Percussion sound effects.
- Frangioni Foundation Drum Corner – Van Halen 1980 ‘Invasion’ kit
- Features on British Drum Co. and AK Drums
- Desert Island Drums – Ian Matthews (Kasabian)
- Classic Tracks – You’re so vain, Carly Simon
Plus articles about playing, collecting, and restoring vintage drums
Get the magazine now!
56 pages of vintage drum candy! Interviews with iconic drummers, features on classic drums and the Companies that produced them, along with other great vintage drum articles.
Issue 2 from £2.49